Daily Deals July 16: $192 Anycubic Resin 3D Printer, $170 AirPods Pro, $130 Cuisinart AirFryer, more
AppleInsider is supported by its audience and is eligible to earn an Amazon Associate and Affiliate Partner commission on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Saturday’s best deals include 57% off a 13-inch Apple Leather Case, a $489 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card, and more.
Every day, AppleInsider scours online retailers to find discounts on products such as Apple hardware, mobile devices, hardware upgrades, smart TVs and accessories. The best deals we find are collected in our daily deals post.
If you find out of stock items, you can still order them and enjoy the discount, but pick up your order later. Since Amazon discounts have a limited lifespan, you might want to buy them early before they’re gone.
The best offers of July 16
- Anycubic Photon Mono 4K Resin 3D Printer: Was $279.99, now $191.99 on Amazon.
- Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K Resin 3D Printer: Was $799.99, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- Apple Leather Case for 13-inch MacBook Air and MacBook Pro (Black): Was $144.99, now $62.99 on woot!.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249.99, now $169.99 on Amazon.
- Cuisinart TOA-60 1800W Convection AirFryer Toaster Oven: Was $229.95, now $129.99 on Amazon.
- Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD: Was $129.99, now $91 at Amazon using the coupon on the page.
- Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB GDDR6 Graphics Card: Was $549.99, now $489.99 on Newegg with coupon code VGAEXCAA249.
- Smart Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor iHealth Track Apple Health Compatible: Was $49.99, now $24.79 at Amazon using the coupon on the page.
- Kingston XS2000 2TB USB-C SSD: Was $284.99, now $199.99 on Amazon.
- Kingston XS2000 500GB USB-C SSD: Was $99.99, now $69.99 on Amazon.
Other top deals, still going strong
- EVGA Z15 RGB Gaming Keyboard: Was $129.99, now $34.99 on Amazon.
- Hisense 75-inch 4K TV: Was $999.99, now $799.99 on Best Buy.
- Apple 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD: Was $2,499, now $1,899 on eBay. Sold in open box via Adorama.
- Refurbished fourth-generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro available in multiple configurations, colors: $699.99 to $899.99 on Woot!
- iPad Air 5: Was $599, now $569 on Amazon.
- Crucial X6 1TB SSD: Was $109.99, now $79.99 on Amazon.
- Belkin Fitness Mount for Gym Equipment with MagSafe: Was $34.99, now $20.99 on Amazon.
- Apple iPad Pro 11-inch with 128GB: Was $799, now $699 on Amazon.
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch with 128GB: Was $1,099, now $999 on Amazon.
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 12GB GDDR6X Graphics Card: Was $1,299.99, now $889.11 on Amazon.
- WD 16TB Elements Desktop Hard Drive: Was $449.99, now $309.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung EVO 512GB microSDXC card: Was $65.58, now $54.99 on Amazon.
- Panasonic Lumix S5 4K Mirrorless Camera: Was $1,997.99, $1,497.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung T7 Shield 1TB SSD: Was $159.99, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- Beats Studio Buds: Was $149.95, now $99.95 on Amazon.
- Netgear Nighthawk AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Router: Was $122.24, now $49 on Walmart.
- Seagate IronWolf Pro 16TB NAS Hard Drive: Was $519.99, now $299.99 on Amazon.
- HP V28 28-inch 4K Monitor: Was $379.99, now $199.99 on Amazon.
Additional Good Deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running Mac and iPad hardware promotions that will not only offer the lowest prices on many items, but also additional savings on accessories, software and more. Here are some of the deals going on this week: